Short-Term Development Plan (1-5 year)
In this stage, Environmental Engineering Study Program has been planning some development in accordance with The Master Plan Development of PresUniv (Rencana Induk Pengembangan) in 2015 – 2019, as the excellent teaching and entrepreneurial based university.
- Improving the learning quality in Environmental Engineering Study Program and internalization of entrepreneurial spirit.
- Developing the research methodology and integration of research as a support of the learning process which based on entrepreneurship.
- Developing the research methodology and integration of community services as a support of the learning process which based on entrepreneurship.
- Developing the lecturer competencies in education, research, and community services which is related to Environmental Engineering.
- Developing the environmental engineering student competencies in academic and also in non-academic aspects.
- Developing the collaboration network between institution, governmental and non-governmental, and any other university to improve the learning quality in Environmental Engineering Study Program for lecturers and students in research and community services aspect.
- Developing the facilities, that is needed in learning process of Environmental Engineering Study Program. The facilities include the latest literature and subscription to journals relating to Environmental Engineering that is needed in learning process. Also, the supporting facilities to develop the entrepreneurial spirit of our students.
- Updating the research methodology to support the current syllabus by utilizing the research in Environmental Engineering field.
- Achieving the ratio of lecturer and student, achieving the number of published paper, improving the role of Environmental Engineering Study Program in community services.
- The increase of student achievements in many competitions, academic and non-academic, especially in the field of Environmental Engineering.
- The increase of the collaboration/MoU between institutions related to Environmental Engineering.
- The improvement of supporting facilities for lecturers and students to develop their entrepreneurial spirit.
- The utilization of research results in the classroom that will support the transition from teaching-based to research-based education.
Better Learning with Hands on Experiences
On Oct 20th, 2015, the Faculty of Engineering celebrated the adoption of Better Learning with Hands on Experiences — A strategic plan for the President University Faculty of Engineering 2015-2020. This plan now serves as a map that will guide us toward our destination.
The faculty’s strategic plan is guided by the vision to provide a better learning way. It is anchored in the mission to provide hands on experiences for the students through problem-based learning, company visits, and laboratory activities.